- The terms “We“/ “Us“/ “Our“ individually and collectively refer to "Vahura” and “HumLab” (hereinafter referred to as “Legal Tech Tacker”, which is an open listing platform for legal tech products) and the terms “You”/ ”Your”/ “User” refers to the users of the website https://www.legaltechtracker.in/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “Platform”).
- This Policy shall be construed to be provided in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder (as amended from time to time). The words and expressions used in this Policy but not defined herein will have the meaning assigned to them under the Information Technology Act, 2002.
When is the information collected?
- We collect, store or use information that is considered necessary for providing the best service possible to You and all of our users. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Information is collected when: a) You visit the website b) You sign up for our newsletter c) You fill-up the form to get your product listed with us d) contact us through a phone call, email, or the 'Contact Us' form on the Website.
What information is collected?
- Non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit the Website. This non-personally identifiable information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.), your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Your email address, along with the associated information such as name and other contact details are collected when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Information as mentioned in the form under the header of ‘Get listed’, if you intend to get your product listed on our Website.
Circumstances in which we share your information
- By registering Your details on the Website (both by the subscription and listing form), You consent to us using and making available such information to our partners to enable them to improve the content available to You and for promotional activity by Us including conducting surveys on behalf of third parties.
- We may only disclose the information We collect to organizations as noted below. The other organizations to whom We disclose information are obligated to use such information only for the purposes stated. You give Your explicit consent that the following disclosures may be made:
- Disclosures Permitted by Law: We may make additional disclosures of information as permitted or required by law.
- Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without prior permission from You. This does not include website/application hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may however release your Personal Information (1) when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our rights, or (2) when we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request and enforce applicable Terms of Service.
- The User Data might be shared (in completely anonymous form) with third parties to (a) assist us and such concerned third parties in studying the user behavior and accordingly evaluating and improving the quality of the services covered through the Website (b) determine your preferences and/or the Website to suit your needs in a more targeted way, and (c) promote the Website to third parties.
Updating, or removal of personal information
- Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. In case you wish to remove your persona/non-personal information, by contacting Us. However, it may be noted that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of certain services on the Website. You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted and/or is prohibited from being deleted under any applicable law or in lieu of law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
- You can also update or edit your information, which is stored in our databases.
- At any given point, you have an option to unsubscribe from any of your services or get your product removed from our website.
Updates to this policy
Governing laws and jurisdiction