- The terms “We“/ "Us"/ "Our" individually and collectively refer to "Vahura” and “HumLab” (hereinafter referred to as “Legal Tech Tacker”, which is an open listing platform for legal tech products) and the terms “You”/ ”Your”/ “User” refers to the users of the website https://www.legaltechtracker.in/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “Platform”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Legal Tech Tracker may, from time to time, change or add information to the website without notice. However, Legal Tech Tracker does not undertake to keep the website/platform updated. Legal Tech Tracker is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Listing on the website
- In order to get your product listed on the website, you are required to fill a form provided under the header of ‘Get listed’.
- You will be required to provide the details as mentioned in the form, and the final listing would be solely our discretion.
- In any case, we are not legally bound to list your product on the website. We reserve the right to reject any product due to whatsoever reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Legal Tech Tracker makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, and suitability of the information, services, and other content provided on the website. The content on the website is provided by Legal Tech Tracker in good faith on an "as is" basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice. You must make your assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
- In no event shall Legal Tech Tracker be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website Material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The website of Legal Tech Tracker and the associated content is the copyrighted property of Legal Tech Tracker, and all rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the website; or (ii) commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of the website, without our written permission.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any other person's or entity's trademark which is displayed on the Online Platform without their express permission.
- If we do not act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that we have waived our right to enforce this Agreement. Moreover, there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.